You can apply online or on paper to get a parent and grandparent super visa. You must send all the documents to support your application.
Note: You may be eligible for a multiple-entry visa for up to 10 years depending on individual circumstances.
If you do not need a visitor visa to enter Canada, you can still use the parent and grandparent super visa to stay in Canada for up to two years. To do so, follow the steps below.
If we approve the application, we will issue you a letter to give to a border services officer when you arrive in Canada. This letter will also indicate that an eTA was issued for you. An eTA is electronically linked to the passport you used to apply for your super visa. The officer may approve a visit to Canada for up to two years.
HOW IT WORKS
Getting a Canadian Super Visa Insurance Policy is very easy when you work with us. Our experienced Insurance Brokers will guide you through a friendly and hassle free process. It is very simple, once you fill out the application form below, an experienced insurance professional will contact you within 24 hours and go over your policy options such as
- How much you can qualify for the super visa policy
- The eligibility requirements needed to secure the insurance
- Explain the costs associated with getting the insurance policy.
- Terms of the coverage regarding the insurance policy.
The application for this visa is made to a visa office outside of Canada. The applicant for a Parents and Grandparents Super Visa must meet certain criteria.
Firstly, the applicant must me eligible for a regular visitor visa. This means that besides being in good health and having a valid travel document, the applicant must satisfy a Canadian immigration official that they will willingly leave the country at the end of their authorized stay, that they have sufficient ties to their home country such as a job, family or property, and that they have sufficient funds available to support themselves for the length of their stay.
Additionally, the individual applicant must:
- Show that they are the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
- Obtain medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least one year, providing a minimum coverage of $100,000 for health care, hospitalization and repatriation.
- Undergo a medical examination.
HOW TO APPLY
- Access to a scanner or camera to make electronic copies of your documents to upload
- Valid credit card to pay with.
APPLY ON PAPER
- Get the application package
- Pay your application fees
- Submit your application
- Check processing time