Canada is The second largest country in the world, Canada’s incredible geographical variety is a significant tourist attraction. In order to visit Canada temporarily you need to get temporary resident visa .
Temporary Resident Visas allow Foreign Nationals to enter Canada temporarily for either pleasure or business visits.
Types of temporary resident visa:
- Single Entry Visa – this allows the Foreign National only one entry into Canada;
- Multiple Entry Visa – this allows the Foreign National unlimited entry into Canada pending the validity of the Visa; and
- Transit Visa – this allows entry to Canada for Foreign Nationals who are traveling and who’s flight or bus stops in Canada for less that forty-eight (48) hours, but who’s country of origin is one that requires a visa.
To visit Canada, you must:
- have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
- be in good health;
- satisfy an immigration officer that you have ties, such as a job, home and family, that will take you back to your country of origin;
- satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit.