Every year Canada welcomes more than 150,000 students from different countries for student visa.Canada is a very safe and multicultural country. We can help you in finding a right course and right college or university.
To be eligible to study in Canada:
- You must have been accepted by a designated learning institution in Canada.
- You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your:
- tuition fees
- living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
- return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
- You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.
you can work while you study you can work on campus and off campus.
you may work on campus at the institution where you study without a work permit and Study permit holders in Canada may gain work experience by working off campus while completing their studies for more information contact our office.
- International students can apply for their Permanent Residency which takes up to 15 to 18 months from within Canada. However they need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria.For more information contact us.